“Low, Low Prices – The Best Price In Town”
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Low prices for goods and services are almost always “come ons.” There is little or no profit in a particular service at the advertised price. So why do you see so many of these ads? The answer for auto repair as it is with any service, is easy, for companies to get more customers into their shops so employees can up-sell them additions goods and services. Typically those additional goods and services are usually priced at inflated prices and quite often they’re not even necessary.
What kind of shops advertise in this way? More often than not they operate on quotas and commissions or run contests to get more sales revenue from their employees. The more they advertise sales or “free” services, the greater the chance viagra online cheap they try to sell the customer something that is not needed. These scams are quite common and many a customer has fallen for them because they do not expect that “big name” companies would use these practices.
How does a customer avoid these traps? Searching for the right auto technician is just like looking for the right physician. You want someone with qualifications. Start by asking friends, family or co-workers if they recommend someone or look for shops that display the ASE (The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) or AAA (The Automobile Association of America) certifications.
Understand that good service isn’t something that you’ll get “in and out in an hour or less” and don’t assume you know what is wrong with your vehicle. Be sure you can describe the problem you are having with your vehicle as completely as possible to the technician.
Almost all cars on the road today have at least one computer on board. Diagnostics take time and most shops have specific charges for this service. Also a good shop will gladly give you a written or verbal estimate of the cost of repairs once cialis 20mg the problem has been determined.
When it comes to price, the old rule still applies “you get what you pay for.” Competent independent or dealership service is not cheap. You don’t want cheap brake parts put on your vehicle nor do you want a cut rate technician to do the job. In the long run, your repairs will last longer, your vehicle will be safer and you will feel more confident in the service if you use a reputable provider. Spending a little more will in the long run, save you money.
At 5 STAR AUTO CARE, we pledge to never up-sell our customers any parts or service that is not necessary to the safe operation of their vehicle.
SERVICES AVAILABLE – FOREIGN & DOMESTIC CARS & LIGHT TRUCKS:
• Air Conditioning & Heating Repair
• Axle Repair
• Batteries, Starters & Alternators
• Belts & Hoses
• Brake Service
• Carburetor Repair
• Clutch, Drive Train & 4X4 Repair
• Differential Repair
• Diesel Repair
• Electrical propecia online pharmacy Repair
• Engine Diagnostics & Repair
• Fuel Injection & Fuel Pump Repair
• Lube & Oil Change
• Radiators & Cooling System Repair
• Starting & Charging Systems
• Steering & Suspension
• Shocks & Struts
• Timing Belt Service
• Tire Service & Repair
• Tune Ups
• Transmission Service
• Wheel Alignments
• Preventative & Factory Scheduled Maintenance
• Custom & OE Exhaust Systems
• Detailing Service
• Towing Service
DOMESTIC MAKES & MODELS
IMPORT MAKES & MODELS
• Land Rover
• Mini Cooper
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR GAS MILEAGE:
• Use cruise control whenever possible, maintaining a constant speed improves you mileage.
• Limit the time you warm-up your car in winter.
• If your car is equipped with overdrive gearing use it as soon as your speed is high enough.
• Keep your car clean. Mud on the undercarriage can weigh a significant amount and slow you down. Clean out the car, more weight creates more drag.
• Don’t drive like you’re on the race track, sudden starts or stops use more gas than gradual changes in speed.
• Consolidate your daily trips and errands. If possible, park in an area where you can accomplish the most without having to move your car. Constantly restarting your engine uses a lot of gas.
• Avoid using air conditioning when possible. However, when driving at higher speeds, having your windows open also creates drag.
• Turn off the engine if you anticipate a lengthy wait.
• Avoid high speeds. We know this is almost impossible to resist but you can improve your gas mileage by up to 15 percent driving at 55 mph rather than 65 mph.
Servicing Your Vehicle
• Keep tires properly inflated and aligned. Have them checked regularly.
• Change your filters. Dirty filters can sometimes increase the amount of fuel your vehicle uses by as much as 10 percent.
• Get regular engine tune-ups and car http://clanofthecats.com/ maintenance checks. There’s a lot of truth to the saying “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” follow the preventative maintenance for your vehicle.A lot can go wrong with a car.
• Replace the spark plugs in your engine regularly. This helps the air and fuel mixture burn cleaner and more efficiently.
• Check your oil! Low oil makes your engine work harder.
• Improve the intake/output system. By allowing gas to get in and exhaust out of your vehicle you will improve the vehicle’s overall performance and gas mileage.
• Reduce friction. Use high-quality or synthetic motor oil.
PUTTING A PRICE ON AUTO REPAIR
How do you shop for auto repair? Do you look for the cheapest? Or do you look for what you will get for your money? Here are some things you should consider:
• What are you giving up to get the job done cheaper?
• Are the technicians experienced certified professionals who recieve ongoing education or just learning through trial and error on your vehicle?
• Does the shop carry garage liability insurance just in case something happens?
• Do they use up to date technology and information sources to keep up with the ever-changing industry?
• Do they use the best quality parts or the cheapest they can buy?
• Do they warranty their work?
• Do they provide additional services such as after-hours drop off, a comfortable waiting room or towing service?
We love referrals! In fact, that’s how most of our loyal customers come through our doors for the first time. Please help us spread the word about the great services we offer. Refer us to your friends, neighbors, & colleagues. We will help make sure their vehicles are well maintained and always get them to where they need to go! In return, we’ll enter your name into our Monthly Rewards Drawing.
Here’s how it works:
• Click below on the Refer Us tab and print out the Referral Form
• Fill out the form with your name, address, etc.
• Pass it onto your friend or anyone who would appreciate our service (new customers only)
• The coupon with your name will be dropped in our monthly rewards drawing